Kuta Bali has some of the most amazing natural wonders to offer. From pearl white sand beaches to mystic nature, you will enjoy every moment of your stay in this beautiful part of Indonesia.
The first rule of Kuta is partying hard. If you are looking for places to rock or nature habitat to explore, have a quickie on “Things to do in KUTA.”
Either after enjoying the whole night or having fun in the daytime, we all need a place where we can feel at “Home.” From Beach hotels in Kuta to 5-star hotels, Kuta has something for everyone.
But first, Have a look at a few things to consider.
How much does a night stay in Bali cost?
Accommodation, including food at high-end luxury hotels in Kuta, typically costs about $150-$300 per night. Generally, the spending depends on you.
If you choose to have lunch and dinner at a cheap hotel in Bali, It will only cost you $10. Public transport comes in handy with only $4-$5 a day.
There are plenty of Kuta hotels that offer a price range between $10 – $15 a night per person.
Is Kuta safe to travel?.
Minor street crimes are a bit common in Kuta. Watch out for pickpockets on Kuta beach because those are overcrowded.
Due to some terrorism activities, Covid-19 issues, and natural disasters, the U.S has placed Indonesia on the list of level 3Reconsidereded to travel for her citizens.
Before diving into the best hotels list, look at “Cost of living in Indonesia.” Have a quick estimate on how much money you need to survive in any city in Indonesia.
To make your Bali tour experience more vibrant, we have done a lot of research to find a place that you can call “Home, Away from Home.”
Here is your list that includes the best luxury hostels in Bali and romantic resorts in Kuta – Enjoy the pace of life.
10 Best hotels in Kuta, Bali
1. Kutabex Hotel – Dazzling views at an affordable price.
Kutabex Hotel is a beachfront residencia in Kuta. It is located at the prime location – just in front of Kuta beach. You can enjoy the sunset while chilling in its rooftop pool.
Just a minute walk away from Kuta beach shopping center and poppies bakery. The location is excellent for beach lovers and love birds as it promises the best views.
- Rate: From Rp. 545,278 (approximately USD $41)
- Location: Jalan Pantai Kuta, Banjar Pande Mas, Kuta, Bali 80361
- Contact: 0361-300 7077
2. Kuta Lagoon Resort and Pool Villa – A little oasis from Heaven.
Located 4 km away from Ngurah Rai International Airport. Kuta Lagoon Resort and Pool Villa have every possible luxury at a reasonable price. A 3-star hotel with perks of 5-class resorts. It has a check-in booking service only right now.
It also has a Balinese design pool for lazy noons. With many restaurants options, this place is Heaven for love birds. Easy access to Kuta beach is just a cherry on top as it is only 8 mins walk away.
- Rate: From USD $34 (approximately Rp. 458,000)
- Location: Jl. Raya Legian 363, Legian, Kuta, Legian, Kuta, Kabupaten Badung, Bali 80361, Indonesia.
- Contact: +62 361 750888.
3. Hotel Terrace – Starry night, Moonlight, and Romance.
Imagine waking up right next to a pool with life-size windows for majestic views. You are just a few minutes away from exciting shops, nearby bars, and Bali’s nightlife while staying at Hotel Terrace Kuta.
You can order room service and dance till morning while staying here. If you are in the mood for a long beach walk, don’t worry because amazing Kuta beach is only 500 meters away.
- Rate: Deluxe Room from $33 (approximately Rp. 446,000), Deluxe Room with Pool Access from $39 (approximately Rp. 526,000)
- Location: Jl. Benesari No.2, Kuta, Kabupaten Badung, Bali 80361, Indonesia
- Contact: +62 361 3012888.
4. Bakung Sari Resort and Spa Kuta – Rocking spot for party animals.
Kuta is all about parties and fun, fun, fun. When in Bali, enjoy yourself like a native person. It is located only a kilometer away from LXXY Club Bali and 5 minutes away from Hard rock cafe.
Bakung Sari Resort is 2 kilometers away from Kuta international airport. Party all night and catch your flight the next day – super convenient.
- Rate: US$18 per night
- Location: Jalan Kubu Anyar, Kuta – Bali 80361, Indonesia
- Contact: +62 361 751868
5. The Bene – Shopping, Sand, Sun, and Sea.
The Bene is a 4-start hotel located at the heart of Kuta Bali. Just 5 minutes away from the beach, shopping center, and clubs – what else do you need!
With the best spa centers and cafes, you’ll have everything at your fingertips. It is the most affordable hotel to stay in in Kuta Bali.
- Rate: US$45 per night
- Location: Jl. Benesari, Kuta, Bali 80361, Indonesia
- Contact: +62 361 8469500
6. Hotel Fontana – A gateway to Kuta.
Explore the local life of Kuta while staying at Fontana Hotel. It lies just in the busiest streets of Kuta. This affordable hotel in Kuta has two cafes, i.e., Portabella Bistro and Sunny 16 cafe, for your food carving.
This fantastic place in Kuta has the perfect pool for you to calm your nerves. Even its cafe portabella has an outdoor space where you can relax or have a conversation with mother nature.
- Rate: US$39 per night
- Location: Jl. Dewi Sri No. 68, Legian – Kuta , 80361 Legian, Indonesia
- Contact: +62 361 8947100
7. Fashion Hotel – Shine among stars.
Fashion TV owns a fashion Hotel. Have experience of living like celebrities while staying here.
From private shopping to bikini sunbathe at the infinite pool, live like a star. It is only 7 km away from the International airport. A kilometer away from pearly white Kuta beach and an 8-minute walk away from the famous Jalan Legian.
- Rate: US$34 per night
- Location: Jalan Raya Legian No. 121, 80361 Legian, Indonesia
- Contact: +62-361 8496 688
8. Dekuta Hotel – Hip Hop Fun in Newyork style.
Dekuta hotel is the perfect spot for you if you want to stay away from city noise. The newly open Beachwalk mall is only 10 minutes away from this three-story hotel – Shopaholics….. we’ve got you!.
Dekuta Hotel has everything for tourists in Kuta. It is one of the most affordable hotels in Kuta.
- Rate: US$45 per night
- Location: Jl. Poppies Lane II No.8, Kuta / Tuban, Bali, Indonesia
- Contact: +62 361 753880
9. Febri’s Hotel and Spa – Everything for Everyone.
This hotel is the best for families in Kuta. Febrile offers a fantastic spa center-right in its premises. This pocket-friendly hotel in Kuta is also famous for its outdoor activities for kids.
Febril’s Hotel and Spa are located near Water Bom Park Kuta. In its adjacent restaurant, there is a live music show daily from 7 pm to 10 pm.
- Rate: US$39 per night
- Location: Jl. Kartika Plaza No.9, Kuta, Bali 80361, Indonesia
- Contact: +62 361 754575
10. Yulia Beach Inn – It’s all about Food.
Yulia Beach Inn has the best restaurant in Kuta, Bali. Apart from its delicious cuisine, it is also located at the heart of the city.
The vibrant Kuta beach is just 200 meters away from this hotel. A 24-hour convince store is adjacent to it, which is also a perk.
- Rate: US$37 per night
- Location: Jl. Pantai Kuta No. 43, Kuta, Bali 80361, Indonesia
- Contact: +62 361 751893
Eat, Pray, Love, and travel to Bali. You will probably fall again in love with Kuta due to its majestic beauty. From Bamboo houses to luxury resorts, you can enjoy your stay at an affordable price.